Family dinners, made easy!
- 40 simple ideas for what to make for dinner.
- Recipes that can be made in less than 30 minutes or in the慢炖锅.
- Accessible ingredients.
- And much more!
This digital ebook will take the work out of coming up with what to make for dinner each day!
Hi! I’m Amy, a mom of 3, and I’m about to help make dinnertime so easy!
When I started cooking dinner after my first child was born, it seemed so hard to come up with delicious ideas that she would eat—that my husband and I also wanted. I often felt defeated—and it seemed like such a simple task!
The goal is to help you have happier dinners and spend more time with your kids, instead of stressing over what’s on the table. And this easy-reference ebook will make that possible.
Inside the 30
- 40 go-to family meals that can be made at the end of the day.
- Fast meals that can be made in about 30 minutes—or in the慢炖锅.
- Each main dish has tips for shortcuts, make-ahead strategies, and ideas for serving the dish up to kids.
- There are allergy-friendly substitutions where possible.
If you’ve ever stood in your kitchen at 5pm wondering what on earth to make for dinner to feed your hungry family—that they’d all actually eat!—this ebook is for you.
I am really great at streamlining cooking techniques and adjusting recipes to fit the needs of both the kids and adults at the table. These are some of my best家庭晚餐and guess what? You can totally make them in your home too!
Doable Recipes for Busy Families
Praise for Yummy Family Food
Is this ebook available as a printed book?
This book is a digital ebook that you can read on a computer, tablet, or phone. It’s easy to reference wherever you are!
Upon completion of your order, you’ll receive a link to download the materials. You are also very welcome to print out a hard copy on your home printer.
Who is this ebook best for?
- Parents cooking forpicky eaterswho still want to enjoy their own dinners.
- Families with little kids.
- All of us who want to feed our kids healthy food that they’ll actually eat, but often can’t think of what we should actually make them!
If for some reason you aren’t satisfied with your order, please contact me at