这些饼干有一个戒指装载有营养成分，包括一杯胡萝卜，磨碎的苹果，葡萄干和燕麦片 - 它们的味道如此美好。我喜欢和我的女孩一起烘烤这些，因为没有必要是电动工具，你可以将击球手在一个碗里混合在一起。孩子们通常在胡萝卜和苹果上蚕食，因为它们有助于吞食！
The sweetness in this recipe comes from the produce and honey. The honey also helps the batter hold together and makes it easy to form into cookies. You can use枫糖浆如果你比较喜欢。
TIP:These are made without eggs or gluten, so they’re a great option for kids with allergies.
- 快速燕麦（或rolled oats地磨碎了搅拌机orfood processor）
- whole wheat flour
- grated apple
- raisins (I love golden raisins here!)
- sunflower seeds, chopped walnuts, or chopped pecans (optional)
- coconut oil那melted
TIP:I prefer to grate the carrot myself on a box grater as it usually has a finer texture than shredded carrots from the store, though both will work in the recipe.
Here’s a look at how to make this recipe. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full information.
- Grate the apple and carrot using a grater or you can use thefood processorif you find that to be easier. (photo 1)
- Portion out dough and press down onto aparchment paper- 整理baking sheet。(photo 3)
TIP:I use a tablespoon measuring spoon to portion out the batter evenly.
Vegan Oatmeal Cookies
These healthy oatmeal cookies are egg-free and dairy-free, which I hope lets more kids enjoy them. You can also easily make these cookies gluten-free by usinggluten-free oatsand a gluten-free flour like this one from亚瑟王（我的个人最爱）。
Can I make these cookies ahead?
You can also place the dough balls into a zip top plastic bag and store in the fridge for up to 5 days if you run out of time to bake them right away or you only want to bake half of a batch at a time. After they’re baked, you can store them in anairtight container。
他们有点软坐在包含ner and younger toddlers may prefer them warmed just slightly so they are easier to chew. (They are a little dense from all the good stuff inside each!)
Easy Breakfast Cookies
They store well for a few days, so you can make a batch on the weekend, bake them up in under 20 minutes on a parchment-linebaking sheet那and enjoy them throughout the week!
Tips for Making the Best Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- If the batter seems crumbly, add a little more oil until it holds together. (It is not a super wet batter.)
- Use gluten-free flour blend and certified gluten freerolled oats对于无麸质版本。
- Warm slightly as needed to soften cookies that have been stored.
- Any type of apple will work here.
- I prefer golden raisins, but any kind works.
Make a batch of these healthy oatmeal cookies for dessert, snack time, or a special breakfast. You can make these half the size using 1-tablespoon batter for each cookie and reducing the baking time to about 16-18 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and line abaking sheetwithparchment paper。
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl using a wooden spoon to start and then using (clean) hands to bring the batter completely together if needed.
- Portion out 2-tablespoon sized balls of dough, place onto the preparedbaking sheet那and press down until 1/4-1/2 inch thick. Space them about an inch apart—they won’t spread, so close is okay. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges. Let cool on thebaking sheet和服务。
- These are best eaten on the day they are made, but can be stored in anairtight containerat room temperature or in the fridge for 3-5 days.
You can also make the batter and portion into balls, then store in a zip top bag in the fridge or freezer until ready to bake. This is handy if you want to make just half of a batch at a time. Thaw frozen dough overnight in the fridge before baking.
If the batter seems crumbly, add a little more oil until it holds together. (It is not a super wet batter.)
Use gluten-free flour blend and certified gluten freerolled oats对于无麸质版本。
Warm slightly as needed to soften cookies that have been stored.
Keywords:carrot cookies, apple cookies