This muffin tin Egg Muffin with Bacon, Egg, and Cheese is a perfect brunch dish, especially when you have little onesunderfoot. You can make it ahead of time and simply reheat when ready to serve。Plus, they’re pre-portioned so serving them to a人群很容易！
And as anyone with kids knows, having time to make a specialbreakfast in the morning can be a challenge, so this egg muffins recipe can be made up to 2days ahead of time to make it all doable for a special brunch.
这很简单breakfast recipesimply needs to be stirred together in a bowl, then baked in a muffin tin. So it’s quick to make and super easy to serve!
- crispy cooked bacon, crumbled
- all-purpose flour
- teaspoon dried thyme
Here’s a look at how to make this recipe. Scroll down to the bottom of the post for the full information.
- Crisp-cook your bacon. (You can do this up to a day or two ahead!)
- Stir together the在碗里的成分。
- Bake them up in a greased mini muffin tin.
- Pop them out of the muffin tin a few minutes after they come out of the oven.
TIP:你可以温暖airtig或存储供以后ht container in the fridge for up to 2 days. Reheat for about 30 seconds in the microwave and enjoy.
Can I omit the bacon?
What should I serve these with?
We usually have them with a side of fruit, but you could also add toast or something like香蕉面包if you wanted.
Best Tips for Success
- To store, let cool slightly, then transfer to an airtight container. Store in the fridge for up to 2 days. Reheat for about 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Vegetarian: Omit the bacon.
- Gluten-free: Use cup-for-cup GF flour in place of the all-purpose.
- You may also like西葫芦蛋松饼那Spinach Egg Muffins那andVeggie and Cheese Egg Cups。
If you try this recipe, I’d love to know what your family thinks of it. Please comment and rate the recipe below!
- 4.large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½杯shredded cheddar, Colby Jack, or fontina cheese
- 4.slices crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled
- ¼ cupall-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoondried thyme, optional
- Spoon into the prepared muffin cups, filling to the brim.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until firm to the touch and golden brown around the edges.
- Let cool for 2-3 minutes in the pan, then run a paring knife around the edges to help loosen. Serve warm or at room temperature or store for later.
制作培根：将条带放在箔衬里的边缘烘烤锅上。在预热至400度F的烤箱中烘烤14-16分钟。转移到纸巾衬里板并拍干。让冷却并崩溃加入食谱。（如果您在培根中存放培根前一天，您可以在这一天完成这一步airtight containerin the fridge.)
To store, let cool slightly, then transfer to an airtight container. Store in the fridge for up to 2 days. Reheat for about 30 seconds in the microwave.
Vegetarian: Omit the bacon.
Gluten-free: Use cup-for-cup GF flour in place of the all-purpose.