With a creamy, veggie-packed sauce, this easy Avocado Pasta is packed with kid-friendly flavor and nutrients. And the whole recipe can be made in about 10 minutes of cooking time!
This is SO good.
这是一种乳脂状，营养 - 致密的面食酱，对任何形状或类型都良好pasta。And it has kid-friendly flavor that we adults love too and is so versatile according to what you have on hand.
Can’t beat that combination!
To make this recipe you’ll need:
Here’s an overview of this recipe so you know what to expect. Scroll down to see the details.
TIP:Make sure you let the搅拌机get the mixture super smooth, using the stick that came with it as needed (especially to make sure the garlic gets blended in!)
Sure, just omit the Parmesan. You may need to add more salt to get the flavor balanced.
您可以将酱汁提前制作并将其存放在一个airtight containerin the fridge for up to 3 days or in a freezer bag with as much air removed as possible, for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature or in the fridge.
We like to serve with a simple配菜沙拉or fruit. You can also add in some extra protein in the form of cooked and diced chicken, steak, ham, or shrimp, or white beans or chickpeas..
Sure, if you aren’t sure if the kids will like the flavor of fresh garlic, you can leave it out.
Yes! A handful of fresh basil or parsley leaves are great in this.
Best Tips for Success
- This sauce is best on the day you make it. You can store it in the fridge in anairtight container几个小时没有太多的褐变，但是任何长于那个和顶部（或暴露在空气中的部分）会棕色。
- Add a handful of baby spinach and roasted sunflower seeds for a more pesto-like sauce.
- Use your family’s favorite type ofpasta。
- You may also likeMarinara Sauce(with extra veggies) andSpinach Pesto。
Comment and rate the recipe below if you have feedback to share when you make it. I’d love to hear from you!
This post was first published April 2020.打印
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, add the Parmesan, avocados, lemon juice,橄榄油，大蒜（如果使用）到afood processoror搅拌机。(I prefer a搅拌机如果你有一个。）
- Blend smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl a few times until very smooth. (If using the garlic, try to make sure it got well blended.)
- Stir the avocado sauce into thepasta。